What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you use our service, register or fill out forms.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, wether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates.
- Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other service feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or give away your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our service, conducting our business, or servicing you, so as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our service policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to the other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services through our service. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of those links. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our service and welcome any feedback.
This policy was last modified 6.6.2019